• How to hold the harmonica
• Proper breathing technique
• How to play chords and clean single notes using the "pucker" technique
• Learn to play a Major scale - 1st Position demystified
• Play simple melodies in 1st Position
• Learn to play "draw bends"
• What are semi-tone draw bends on the 2 and 3 holes and how to play them
• Learn to play the Blues scale - 2nd Position demystified
• What is 12 Bar Blues
• Jamming and Improvisation over 12 Bar Blues
• What is a Warble
• Easy hand vibrato/muting
• What is throat vibrato
• What are "blow bends" and how to play them
• The Do's and Don'ts of your first "live" open mic/jam.
• What gear is the right gear for you - amp/mic options
Step-By-Step Harmonica Lessons
Lessons are done via Zoom, Skype and FaceTime. All you need is a computer with a webcam, an internal or external microphone, and a solid internet connection.
Lessons are $35 per half hour and you can determine the frequency of your lessons!